Thursday, June 14, 2007

i hate you homework.

Time to blog! :D

I think my handphone bill this month will go sky high ya. Cause I sms to HK! LOL. My mom's gonna kill me!

Did science homework today. I tell you, it was a killer kays. I had to like type out everything. EVERY SINGLE WORD. -_-

I couldn't watch TV today! I couldn't even watch Heart of Greed! I didn't touch it today! T_T

I'm cutting my finge on Saturday! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! XD

Anyways, Natalie has been bugging me to print this picture for her. But my printer has no ink. So therefore I'll post it up here. It's quite an ol picture of Bosco and Myolie in the 38th TVB Annversary. Which is in 2005.


Super cute luhs? :D

Back to science homework! Someone just bring me out of my house, please! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home