Wednesday, June 27, 2007

boscolie is foreveeerrr lovee!

P.S: HISTORY IS NOW HATED.

HAH! I just bathed, now using the computer. Today was a DAMN FREAKING dramatic day can! I'll tell you later! We talk about Choir first.

Choir was damn fun today. Mr Liew was in a freaking good mood. So today we just sang through our four songs, did the rearranging of our place and we went off.

So today, we had History lessons today. And I officially hate and I repeat, HATE History now. History is fun, but we got the freaking wrong teacher. She was damn rude and evil.

Let's call her Mrs X.

So Emelia wanted Stephanie's water bottle. And Mrs X already clearly stated that she didn't want anyone walking in her History class. So she tried to throw it to Emelia. And it hit ZL. So it became dramatics. ZL started crying, many people gathered around her. But not wanting to be scolded, Natalie, Siting and myself didn't move and go and comfort ZL. Then Mrs X found out what happened and demanded the person who threw the water bottle to stand up. So Stephanie stood up. Then Emelia also stood up. Then Mrs X scolded Emelia and Stephanie like SHIT. AND I MEAN IT. IT WAS VERY SAD TO SEE EMELIA BEING SAD OKAYS.

Then when Mrs X asked Emelia and Stephanie to return to their seats, Emelia looked like she wanted to cry already. Stephanie wasn't in the mood to listen to her class. Then when Emelia sat down, she just burst out crying. So I passed her some tissues and she just kept on crying and crying. And Mrs X didn't even CARE that one of her students was crying. She even said that she didn't want anyone to cry in her History class and look now, Emelia was crying like shit. She didn't even fcking care!

Then one girl came in late cause of the D&T teacher. Then she told the girl in a damn loud voice that made the girl in front and ME, shocked. She said:

"You missed the drama in class."

I really felt like punching her in the face. She saw Emelia crying liek shit already and she didn't even care and when she saw ZL crying, she cared liek shit. WHAT FREAKING LOGIC IS THIS?

And alot of people know that I hate teachers who don't care about people whom they scolded like shit and when they cry, they don't even care. And I really can't stand her. She's really such a freaking byatch!

I OFFICALLY HATE HISTORY NOW.

Let me cheer myself up by looking at Boscolie's kissing scene! :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home