Thursday, June 28, 2007

If you're not the one.

I'm going to the CSS2! See me on TV people (not). LOL.

I just did stupid crappy History homework. & boy do I hate History.

Blogskins left to do:

-Mine!
-Siting
-Natalie
-Kaywerlyn
-Shermin

Going out with the wtins on Saturday! <3333333333 NEOOOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for more Boscolie news. Can't wait for more pictures & I can't wait till it's released in rental stores in Singapore! AND I'M OFFICIALLY GONNA RENT IT! Don't ask why. I made a deal with my mom. -.-;

So let's post my favourite Boscolie pictures! =X RAWRRRRRRRRR! =D


My all time favourite! :D


My 2nd all time favourite! =D


I love thsi one!<33

Let's end this post with a:

MY HAIR IS GROWING! IT'S GOOD NEWS! =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home