Saturday, June 30, 2007

BUGIS!

Went to Bugis with Wai Yi & Nicole after Choir today. Took bus to Bugis with my mom and then my mom parted with us. Wai Yi, Nicole and myself went to the basement to buy some stuffs and find a place to eat. Passed by a shop called Moo Moo and bought a new pencil case! My OP pencil case has no hope already. HAH.

Then we went to Pasta Mania to eat. Wai Yi paid for me first. I'll pay her back on Tuesday! :D Then after that went to take Neos. It was a blast! I paid for the neos! :D i'll scan them when I'm not lazy! XD Then went to see the Nail Art shop. OMFG LAH. THE NAILS ARE DAMN NICE! Then Nicole left cause she wanted to chiong homework! Then we went to a shop that sells TVB series... DAMN CHEAP CAN! The complete set for Au Revoir Shanghai only costs $40 plus!

Went to meet my mom at Converse. Wai Yi and I parted there cause she needed to go to City Hall. Walked around with my mom for awhile then we went home...

My mom almost bought for me the Love is Not All Around VCD lah! In the end never buy. My mom also returned the Heart of Greed DVDs already! ): Now must wait till Natalie lends me then I can watch again!

I can't wait till WOIL II comes outtt! =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home