Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Swear.

I love Linda Chung's song! I've got hooked onto it only recently! HAH! DAMN NICE! =D

Anyway, I lent from my sister Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince! There are 607 pages and I'm only on page 53. HAH!

Changed my blogskin! Now the Boscolie picture is staying there, cannot move. So that you all can see their lovely faces! =D

Choir tomorrow! Last choir practice before EMDD! Work hard girls! =D

So today, school was per normal. Lazy to study. Mr See Tow's class was obviously boring. History was also boring, and so was English. Came back home and chiong to eat and then watch Revolving Doors of Vengeance! Then watched Men In Pain cause I didn't watch last night due to Harry Potter. I was so stinky and smelly that when I went to bathe, I missed La Femme Desperado first episode! Luckily it's not on 8pm. If not the repeat on Saturday I can't watch. After bathing, went to do stupid, stupid, stupid Math homework. Finished Math homework, switched on the computer and I'M ONLINE! XD

Nikooo showed me her kitten today on the webcam! Damn cute can! =D They kept stepping on her keyboard! =D

*****

YEY! I love the "Biased Love" Music Vid! It's damn nice! Kary Ng & Stephy Tang are loveeeee! They're pretty what! =D

Anyway, here it is:



Please off the music on the "Ear Candy" column :D

[edit]

The Drive of Life Themesong Music Vid! =D



[/edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home