Sunday, July 15, 2007

Never stop smiling.

Today went to buy my swimming costume for the stupid Sec 1 swimming. I don't wanna go! Waste my time can! T.T

Went to Marina Square to buy it at Royal Sporting House. God, the place there is freezinggggg! I was practically sneezing in the changing room. There's green green yucky yucky stuff stuck in my throat. After my mom paid for it, my family went to eat at Long John Silver's! Gosh do I love that place! I loveeeeeeeeeee the friessssssss! :DDDD

After that we went to buy some stuffs, medicine for me and my sister's flu. My dad bought the Strepsils cough syrup. I just took it and my throat's getting better!

Anyway, I'm bringing my Tobleron chocs to school tomorrow! Giving to most of the people who helped me through those times! :D Giving Mel's group also la.

I can't believe I can get flu so easily. I used to can't get flu easily until this year.

I can't wait for Wars of In-Laws 2/2007! I can't wait till it hits the rental stores! I'm sooooooooooooo gonna rent it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home