Tuesday, July 17, 2007

hanging on.

I like this Corrinne May song. Walk Away. From the lyrics, I guess that it's about a boy who beats up the girl but the girl still hangs on to this relationship. Then the girl's friend tries to talk her out of it...

Fly Away is nice too.

I almost cried when I heard Fly Away. It's so touching. About a child who's going away to furthur her studies maybe. Then her mother will miss her so, will pray for her everyday. And then, the mother dies. Very sad.

*****

Anyway, today school was a blast! I never had a great time in school before! First period was Science. I think today Mrs Koh was really grumpy... Then we had Math, I was so sleepy and tired that I couldn't concentrate! History next. We were talking about Lady Xin from the god-knows-what-dynasty. Her tomb was found in China and stuff. Then suddenly we started talking about ghosts. Haha. Our History teacher was soooo freaked out!

Then it was Recess! ALWAYS FUN! (:

Then we had DRAMA! I tell you, today's drama lesson was the best! I love drama now! =D Me and Emelia were acting soooooooooooooooooooo bimbo-ish during Drama! Haha!

Then it was English! Miss Norhanna, no wait. Mrs Jaffar bought for us chocs! MRS JAFFAR LOVES 101! (: Our role play project's postponed to end of this month cause she's going on her honeymoon! Have fun Mrs Jaffar! And we love you! :D TAKE CARE!

Chinese next! Just did some worksheets and stuff...

Then I had to saty back for Math class. Quite fun anyway. I was like, combing my hair and typing to plaits! I think Mr See Tow was so distracted lol!

Then I stayed back till 2.30. Came back home, ate lunch [UDON<333333!], watched TV, bathed, did homework and now blogging! (:

Oh!!

Waiyi showed me the On the First Beat CD today during morning assembly! I think she's returning em today! She's damn cute can! She tied her hair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home