Saturday, July 21, 2007

Love is not all around.

I bought Love Is Not All Around VCD! I'm gonna watch it later! I'm sooooo hyper and outdated! Natalie showed me this clip of Bosco & Myolie's wedding on WOIL II!



I know, I know, I know you love it! Hahaaa!

----------

Watched Harry Potter and The Order of The Pheonix today with Chantel, my sis and her friend. I think the ending was too rushing. And I agree with Rachel! HAHA!

After the movie, me and Chantel went to eat at Long John Silvers! Then I bought the Love is Not All Around VCD, then we went our seperate ways.

Me and my sis went home and only to find out that my parents and aunt and cousin wanted us to eat dinner with them. And we just reached home, they wanted us to go out again! So anyway, we went to this buffet to eat dinner, Then we went to Island Creamy! My second favourite iced-cream parlour! HAHA! I seriously LOVE the iced-cream there!

Then we went home. Switched on the computer, bathed & Natalie was spamming my MSN window with the URL! HAHA! So I clicked and I screamed! Go watch the above clip! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home