Wednesday, July 25, 2007

scream please!

*screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmssssssssssssss*

*jumps around*

Another happy thing to be hyper about! The preview of the Boscolie wedding clip! And to think that the Sugar Icing that we ate todya during Home Econs made me hyper during Math Remedials!

I was sooooooooo shocked when I saw the clip on TVB Square's Boscolie thread!!

OH GOSH. I'M HYPER AGAIN!

Here's the clippppppppppppppppppppp!


Please be patient. It's loading...

----------

34 days to my birthday, cloudy.

What's up with the weather these days? It's supposed to be hot. And I'm feeling cold. :(

Today was quite a short day. I loved Math Remedial the most! Okay, not the teaching part. But the laughing part! I was so hyper cause of the Sugar Icing! I was laughing & laughing & laughing! Haha! XDD Ask Chantel, Ellyna or Assurya if you don't believe me!

Then for Choir. We had theory thingy. We had to learn how to read notes and learn how to fricking sight read! Grr. I was doing my homework all the while! HAHAXDD

There's Drama tomorrow. *PRAY* that Mr Meyer comes tomorrow. I want to chase away my Thursday blues. Oh wait.

I heard that the *COMPLETE* Boscolie wedding clip comes out on Thursday! Which is tomorrow. HAH! XDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home