Saturday, July 28, 2007

Knowing you love him

I wanna rent The Drive of Life! RAWRRR! But too bad I can't cause I made a deal with my mom.

I can't rent any other TVB dramas besides Wars of In-Laws 2007!

SO EVIL LA! TDOL IS LIKE ONE OF MY MOST ANTICIPATED SHOWS! AND MY MOM SAYS THAT IF I RENT TDOL, I CAN'T RENT WOIL 2007! T.T

Today was really boring can. The times today passes so slowly. Maybe cause of the cold weather. My mom bought for me TVB Weekly Issue #525. The Drive of Life cast are on the cover page! I like Myolie's hair there. Although I also like her in long & curled up hair. Myolie looks cute with specs! Toby leung & Ron Ng's acting in this show!! I kind of like this couple cause they're so cute together! :DD I think Toby Leaung's character in this show is kind of wild, cause of her hair. HAHA.

I'm trying to update my fanfictions. I'm suffering from writer's block now... I currently have no inspiration! SIGH.

I did my History homework while watching the TVB Extravaganza in my mom's room! So surprising huh? Bosco's hair was already CURLED when he flimed the TVB Extravaganza. Except that it was LONGER so I think some people couldn't tell the difference.

Let's hope that Wars of In-Laws 2007 airs this year. Cause if it does, then it'll hit rental stores this year too! And let's just wish that the place which I'm moving to has got a TVB Rental store!

I can't imagine what my reaction will be like once I see WOIL 2007. I'm already going nuts when I saw the kissing pictures & the wedding clip/pictures although they're not for WOIL 2007. But if WOIL 2007 has a Boscolie wedding scene. I think I'll faint. HAHA(XXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home