Monday, July 30, 2007

friends.

I love you Assyura, my jellyfish partner!

I'm thinking whether or not to buy the Stephy Tang CD. You know the one, hmm. The 2 in 1 one. Yeah, that one. Should I?

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Yay! There's swimming tomorrow! HAHAH (;

Seriously kays, this next paragraph is for the people who really have nothing to do!

Oh puh-leaseeeeeeee!! You can't stop HER from talking to me. Cause we're still friends. If you're jealous, be that way! Is it my problem? Well, NO! IT'S NOT! You think that you and newly-made family rocks? Well, NO! I hate all of you, except for three people. Guess all you want. You people really have NOTHING to do. Your defination of BETRAYED - "You love other friends more than us." HAHAH. SO DAMN HILARIOUS CAN!

OHMYGOSH!

SECONDARY 101 [1A] CHINESE GIRLS, TMR IS THE CHINESE MO XIE ISSIT?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home