Sunday, July 29, 2007

-SNEEZE-

Cold day today huh. Haha.

Didn't go out this whole weekend. It's a miracle man! I usually go out on the weekends. Either Saturday and/or Sunday. Watching High School Musical 1 now! I remember last year, during Be Yourself Day, I wanted to dress up like Ashley Tisdale's character, Sharpay Evans. You know, the bimbo? Hhaha!

Oh! oh! Stick to the Status Quo is on now! I love that song!

I have pictures that we took on Friday! HAHA. I've actaully edited them using Adobe Photoshop!








HairSpray's showing on 23rd August! Let's watch it on my birthday! Hahah! Maybe I'm going out with Emelia tomorrow after school. I wanna pre-order the High School Musical 2 soundtrack! It's $18.90 only in Sembawang!! OMG!! SO CHEAP!! LOL.

My mom said that the place that we're shifting to has a TVB Rental Store. I haven't seen it yet. But if there is, I don't have to go all the way to school to rent WOIL 2007 and return it there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home