Wednesday, August 08, 2007

CORRINNE MAY.

Today had National Day celebration! Hahhhhhhh! XDDDDDD We finished school at 11.15? Then met y sis at her class, waited for the bus until 11.30? Then went home, ate lunch. AND WHILE I WAS EATING LUNCH I SAW THIS ADVERTISEMENT ON CABLE CHANNEL 55 THAT...

WARS OF IN-LAWS IS GONNA SHOW ON CABLE CHANNEL 55! Sadly, it's every night at 10pm. Starting from 15 August. SIGHS. T_T

Then after I ate lunch, took bus with my aunt & sis to the new house. My aunt and I were gonna clean it! HAHA XDDDD I was stoning and reading my manga all the while. I CLEANED THE KITCHEN FLOOR OKAYS. HAHA XDDDDDDD

Then went home at about ten plus? And now, here to blog! =D

I WANT CORRINNE MAY'S NEW CD!!! T_T RAWRRR.

Oh yeah, my new house downstairs ha sthis really BIG TVB rental shop!! HAHAH! =DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home