Thursday, August 02, 2007

Rolling star.

Well today... Sigh. I don't wanna go into detail cause I don't want to expose some of Secondary 101's secrets alright? I'll just summarise it.

Well, Ellyna didn't come to school today cause she was sick. And today we had to perform for some English role play thing. Ellyna's group was picked to perform today. But, one girl in her group wanted to replace her and stuff. So the group members fought. And the it turned teary. People started to cry.

Yeah, then people were upset about some other things... Don't wanna talk about it.

Choir today sucked. Conductor was so angry today. He kept on picking on the Soprano Twos...

Yeah, I was really pissed with SOME people too. I was really angry. Here's a message to those people.

Well, if you read my blog, I think you'd know who I'm talking about right? This message is for you. If you think that ONE person from your "Weasley" family likes you. You're wrong. Alot of people hate you. And you actually dared to STEAL AWAY my good friend since PRIMARY ONE? Wow. I'm really amazed you know. You only know her for eight months and I knew her since primary one. I've known her for six years already. If you think alot of people like you, please. Nobody does. Well, maybe some who suck up to you cause they want attention. Yeah. Stop imagining things. And you even can quit your current CCA to join the same as my PRIMARY ONE good friend! Wow. Talk about protecting your "friend" from being stolen away. I have spies everywhere. I know everything okays. I know YOU suck up to people.

I feel so much better after writing that. YAY! HAHA. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home