Wednesday, August 01, 2007

(:

Well today was a REALLY sleepy day. I was practically falling asleep during Math and History. There Drama tomorrow! Hahaha!

Here's a Boscolie pic that makes me go "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" whenever I see it.




Awwwwwwwww. Bosco and Myolie are hugging! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Choir today was a bore. No offence. We had to learn how to read notes. Very boring indeed huh. So me and Waiyi were talking about Hong Kong stuff! I chatted with her about Boscolie until she almost fell asleep. Beofre Choir started, I asked her a question. The conversation goes like this:

Anne: Eh Waiyi, you watching any Hong Kong shows now?
Waiyi: Yeah. But I forgot the English name of it...
Anne: Who act one?
Waiyi: But I think it's about some car thingy...
Anne: (screaming) OHMYGOD!!! LAU WAIYI!! (hits Waiyi's leg)
Waiyi: What?!
Anne: Raymond Lam got act right?
Waiyi: Yeah.
Anne: Some guy called Micheal Miu also right?
Waiyi: YEAH! HOW YOU KNOW?!
Anne: (screaming) OMG!! YOU RENTED THE DRIVE OF LIFE!! MYOLIE GOT ACT RIGHT?!
Waiyi: Don't have leh...
Anne: You now at what disc?
Waiyi: One.
Anne: Oh. Myolie haven't appear yet.
Waiyi: Oh.

LAU WAIYI! HAWAII! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! =DDDDDDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home