Saturday, August 04, 2007

For One More Day

Let me begin my post with a little message to Stephanie [Lim].

For One More Day. Do you know that book Stephanie? Okay, if you don't, I'll tell you a little bit about this book. This book is written by Mitch Albom. I find his books rather interesting and inspirational. Anyway, this story is about a man called Charley Benetto. He lost his job, he left his family [or rather is family left him] and he broke down when he found out that he wasn't invited to his only daughter's wedding. He decides to take his own life.

He drives out one night and manages to survive a car crash. His only destination: his old house. He made a discovery: His mother who died eight years ago is living there and welcomes him as if nothing happened at all.

Stephanie, there are people out there in a worser condition as you. And yet they can pick themselves up. If they can, why can't you? It's just a minor setback in life. There are many more. I know how you feel right now. You feel betrayed, sad, angry... Because you blame yourself for trusting the wrong person. I'm feeling that right now. But I fake a smile. I don't want anyone to see me upset and I don't want to see people being upset because of me. It's the same. I don't want to see you upset and I'm sure that you don't want people to see you upset and crying too.

So cheer up. And smile. Because when you smile, I won't worry about you at all.

Oh and, if you want to read the book, feel free to ask me.

----------

Went to see my new house today! It's quite big and it's on the 6th storey!! So high! T.T It's quite eerie there too. Our neighbours don't look too friendly. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home