Thursday, August 09, 2007

Everyone needs a friend to hold.

"Everyone needs a friend to hold, cause when it's cold outside there's nobody to hold. Everyone needs a friend to hold, all alone I cried there was no place to go. I remembered when nobody cared but you." -Corrinne May's new song, "On The Side of Me.

Too early a post...

Yesterday I was reading my manga, "Absolute Boyfriend". I love volume 2. Riiko slapped her best friend since childhood, Mika in the face cause Mika wanted to steal Night [Riiko's boyfriend] away. And so Riiko slapped Mika.

Riiko felt better after the slap but it left Mika fuming madly. I bet Mika regretted it.

I'm gonna hit the roof soon cause I really can't stand one girl. She copies people's words and doesn't care a damn about it. People tel me to CHILL but I can't. I can't chill cause I hate it when people do that and that she doesn't care a damn. She copies the way people write their blog posts and all. I hate it, lots.

Well, I don't think I have any friends. From how people treat me, I really don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home