Friday, August 10, 2007

breaking down soon.

My parents just told my sis and I that we're moving to the new house tomorrow. Means no computer, no proper place to study (and mind you, my CA3s are next week!) and no television.

I just hate my parents. They don't care about how me and my sister feel. They just do what they like to do best - bossing me and my sister around.

Like just now, I was just checking my handphone to see if anyone called or smsed me and my dad shouted at me, "Anne! Can you help and not play the computer?!" I was so fucking pissed that I almost wanted to shout back, "I'M NOT PLAYING THE COMPUTER!"

You know, I just feel like breaking down and cry. I don't wanna move house so early. I was on the brink of tears just now. I wanted to cry. But I told myself not to cry in front of my parents.

Why must this happen to me?

Troubles with my family, my friends and my studies.

I've only one thing that always cheers me up, whenever I see a piece of new(even old) news of Boscolie. Or even a picture of Boscolie. And now? I can't even use the computer!

To think that I can watch WOIL.

Well Anne, everyone thinks that you're a loser. No one cares about you. Remember that Anne, remember that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home