Friday, August 17, 2007

DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING?

Wahahahaha! I was damn pissed last night & I'll tell you why later. :D

Had morning exercise in the morning. We in the end went back to class cause of the PSLE! THANK YOU PSLE ORAL! HAHHAHA! :D Science next, we were doing Acids again. :| Then it was English! My group performed for Role Play. I think we got the lowest among all cause I was showing attitude towards my group members except Annabell & Julienne & Someone! :D

RECESSSSSSSSS NEXT! AHAH!

History next! :| Shall not elaborate... Then Art, Miss Sinclair's not our art teacher anymore! RAWR! WE WANT MISS SINCLAIR! T_T Literature next! The test was friggin' easy! Then project work!

After school, went to Macs to eat lunch. This group of primary school kids kept looking at me. I was like damn irritated and I stared back at them. -.-''

Anne's Defination of BLOGGING :D

I blog because I want the people who read my blog to know more about my life and how crappy it is. I also blog to vent my anger. So if you don't like to read my blog cause it has too many bad words, please feel free to stop reading my blog. Delete it off your favourites please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home