Thursday, August 16, 2007

HSM 2 soundtrack! :D

Thanks to that SOMEONE who lent me the High School Musical soundtrack CD! =]

Haha. Today during PE, we played Volleyball! We played a competition, and my group challenged NG ZHUOLING'S group. LOL. They all so stone la. Only Julienne and Stephanie Koh was moving. Julienne was like, "Anne, you throw to your best friend," Obviously Julienne was talking about NG ZHUOLING and I was like, "BEST FRIEND MY SHIT." I didn't see NG ZHUOLING'S reaction but I really would like to see it. Then all of them were quiet huh.

I WANT CORRINNE MAY'S BEAUTIFUL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

----------

Boscolie picture of the day! :DD


Let me guess, a Boscolie wedding scene? =]] Bosco looks so style. HAHA. Myolie's so thin! T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home