Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Chocolate coloured rainbows.

Myolie Wu Hang Yee and Bosco Wong Chung Chak filmed their wedding scene for "War of In-Laws 2007" at a beach yesterday. The bride wore a short-length wedding dress, while the groom wore shorts.

After Myolie and Bosco exchanged vows, the Director requested to add a kissing scene. The pair appeared to be highly comfortable with each other and completed the kissing scene in one take.

Reporters asked whether Myolie and Bosco's ideal wedding would take place at the beach as well? Both said they did not mind, as long as the wedding was not in the middle of the summer heat. Reporters asked Bosco whether he often filmed kissing scenes with Myolie, thus allowing them to complete the wedding kiss scene in one take? Bosco said, "No. Since there were so many people filming with us, I did not feel embarrassed."

Does Bosco intend to hold his future wedding at a beach? "As long as the wedding is not held in the summer. I am afraid of hot weather! You can easily melt under the heat. I would prefer to hold the post wedding party at the beach at night, when the temperatures would be cooler. Otherwise, I would rather not get married in the hot weather!"

Myolie also said that she was not embarrassed during the kissing scene, since it was just a light peck on the lips. "We did not kiss passionately. In the series, Bosco and I kiss 2-3 times."

Will Myolie hold her future wedding at a beach? Surprisingly, her reply was the same as Bosco's answer. "It's fine to hold a wedding at the beach in the fall, when temperatures are cooler. Summer is not good, as the heat would melt the make-up."

Reporters teased Myolie and Bosco's reponses being the same and that their "wedding plan" was settled. Myolie explained, "We did not discuss our answers in advance! Bosco's answer was the same as mine?!"

Liza Wang, Joyce Tang Lai Ming, Nancy Wu Ding Yan, and 50 extras filmed at Tai Long Wan for the wedding scene. Both Joyce and Nancy wore deep-V dresses, thus taking the limelight away from Myolie. But Myolie did not mind, "Joyce has the figure and wears the deep-V neckline well!"

Yesterday was the last filming day for "War of In-Laws 2007." Liza indicated that she has not had time to rehearse for her upcoming September concert.

Will Liza hold her wedding at the beach? "I have not thought about it." Did she consider marrying boyfriend, Law Ka Ying? "No, I have not."


Source: Orientaldaily, the Sun, Mingpao, Singpao
Credit:Jayne & Myolie-wu.net



PICTURES! :DD





-------------------------------------

I know luhs! So cute right! HAHAH! I really can't wait for WOIL 2! Waiyi's renting Fathers & SOns already hahah! XD

Dammit, I hate my sister. [Read this if you want mom, I don't care.] This years birthday is gonna be the MOST crappiest one I've ever had. You know nobody in my family ever wishes me on my birthday? Sighs, What to do? My classmates are better. :D At least they care.

I screwed Literature CA3. I'm gonna fail Literature. & Gosh, someone just take me out after Choir on Wednesday.

-------------------------------------

Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWO PEOPLE TODAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NAJWAAAAAAA DEAREST!

&&

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROYCELYN BENNINGTON! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home