Friday, August 24, 2007

ALL FOR ONE.

[edit]
OMG LOL.


Today, Bosco wore a really nice pair of shoes that I really liked. It’s the kind of shoe I wanted to get for myself. I observed it for a while before finally complimenting him and asking him where he got it when we were inside the elevator. He replied and said that they were already sold out. Then out of nowhere, he suddenly added, "Myolie has a pair too... muahahha."

-Kozzi @ kozzi.bosco-wong.com


Okay, if you've read that passage, see these pictures for yourself.







See the shoes! Kozzie also mentioned that it was a sneaker styled shoe! AHAH!

[/edit]


Ohyeah! It's the weeeeeeeekenddddddddd! :DD

I'll post for Boscolie wedding pics later in the post. :D

Todayyy, mass exercise in the morning, MST was walking to the netball court like as if he was some cool [eww] guy. Then it was English, did corrections for the two passages we did last time. RECESS NEXXXT! KEKE! Then it was History and I didn't even listen cause it was too boring and I was falling asleep, well not only me. I bet the whole class was. The bell rang and we rejoiced cause it was Art next! We were supposed to paint a colour wheel but mine turned out a disaster thanks to JULIENNE MARIE dearest. She kind of used the paintbrush and painted my face and my *gasps* MY LOVELY HAIRRRRRRRR! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

Bell rang and it was Literature, but Mrs Guna didn't come tos chool today so Mrs Esther Ng took us instead. We had a literature test on Chinese CInderella chapters 1-6. :D

Then it was Project work! My group did the presentation slides! HAHA!

Then it was time to gooooooooo hommmmmmeeeeeee! I bus-ed home.

&& here's a video huh!



BOSCOLIE PICS! :D







Now you know why I can't live without TVBSquare's Boscolie thread! They have UPDATED news! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home