Wednesday, August 29, 2007

13! I'M 13!

Thank you everyone for making this year's birthday a very memorable one for me!

PICTURES LATER! CRAP FIRST! :D

Thank you Alysha, Annisa, Stephanie, Amanda Liu, Amanda Lim, Shermin, Sarah Tan, Waiyi, Kimberly, Andrea, Chloe, Melissa and more &&& the whole of 101 [except for those bitches] for the birthday wishes!
Thank you Chantel for making this birthday a really great one & THANKS FOR YOUR PRESENT! I LOVE YOU! :D
Thank you to Ellyna, for making me hungry with your food package for me & thanks for your card!! :D
Thank you to Lina, for giving me popcorn & thanks for your card!
Thank you to Emelia, for your cute card & the earrings!
Thank you my dearest sister, for the candles and the other present! Good luck for N levels!
Thank you Roycelyn, for the rather long letter & the lollipop! :DD Good luck for N levels too!
Thank you Crystal Tay, for the mini-green-note that you gave me in Choir!

Thank you to everyone for wishing me happy birthday!

& NOW PICTURES! I'm sorry if they're dark!


This is what Chantel bought for me! She laminated a Boscolie & a drawing for me! I LOVE YOU!


Emelia's present! :D


Roycelyn's :D


Ellllllllynaaaaaaa's presennnnnnnttttt:D


Crystal Tay's noteeee:D


Lina's popcorn & card! :D


My sister's present, but I can't maybe even you people can't see it. IT'S DARK YOU SEE:D

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home