Thursday, September 06, 2007

TVB MAG ISSUE #532! :D

Alrightys. Natalie is now in Hong Kong. She's SMS-ing me. XD She can watch Fathers & Sons! T.T

Anyway, today went for the FOUR HOUR LITERATURE REMEDIAL. Quite fun, cause we were laughing and eating sweets. XD Oh &,

THE BITCH ZHUOLING DIDN'T COME!
Then my aunty saw her going to her grandmother's house at my old house there. HAHAH. She skipped literature! She wants to fail, I think. I want her to fail anyway.

Oh and did I tell you?

Natalie bought for me TVB Weekly Issue #532! :D She said there's Myolie & Bosco in it and the cover page's Fathers & Sons! See! I'm crazyyyyyyyyyyyy about FAS already! :D

Anyway, Natalie. Have fun in Hong Kong and don't forget to buy me presents! XD Okay, I was joking. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home