Saturday, October 13, 2007

:D

I rented The Ultimate Crime Fighter!! It's NC-16 in Singapore! My gosh, NC-16 you know! I didn't understand why too, until I watched it. It was so gruesome. There was one part when this random man jumped into a ice-maker. The ice-maker is a water place. The cool temperature freezes the water and thus, becomes ice. Anyway, the man jumps in there and I won't tell you why. You watch it yourself. :P Then, they showed this part about Yoyo Mung in a wedding and then, she receives a phonecall about the man and then, she asks one of the groommen to fetch her there. LOL. She was changing in the car and she was practically, HALF-NAKED. But she was wearing a tube top anyway.

Then Yoyo reached the place, the guy was an Ice-cube! It was so scary okay... No wonder it's NC-16...

Anyyyyyyway, new layout! :D Version 7.5 is here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home