Monday, October 08, 2007

1973.



I was hooked on Habbo for like, god knows how many hours/days already haha. Met really nice people there :D

Anyway, today's Literature paper, and I swear that my hand almost broke. I was trying to crack my knuckles but I couldn't cause I hate the feeling. Don't ask me why ahha. I was writing continously for 2hours and 15minutes. And the worse thing is that right, I write so little lah! I'm going to fail Literature.

Tomorrow's Science. And I studied ONLY chapter 8 today cause Mrs Koh said that it was very important. Almost the whole paper is about Suspensions & Solutions can. I was mugging for Acids and Alkalis. Chemistry [NOOB ONE HAHA] rocks lah. So easy la. I was reading and reading and memorising, and memorising. Even my maid was so amazed that I was studying Science. So cool ahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home