Friday, September 28, 2007

To Stephanie.



This song is dedicated to Stephanie.

"Just call my name
let me an answer
cause it hurts me to see you this way
I wanna ease your pain
Help me understand
Let me be your shelter my friend"



"thanks. :D LOL! i'm avoiding the problem, coz i knewit can't be solve anymore. haiis. i'm very tired of this already. & well, if i can sae i want to give up. no matter wat i do, they always think that i'm acting only. well, why must i act to them? if i hate them, i will of course don't wan the friendship back. but i dun hate them, so i still never give up on the friendship. though last time i sae i wanted to end the friendship, but i sae that becozi was super pissed, if i have the only wish that god gave me , i will of course wish that everything will be back to normal again. all of us be friends again, not enemies. well, they just don't understand, even i sae thatfor 1000000 times, they just don't understand & think that i'm acting. well, i just can't take it anymore. i can count, becoz of the friendship, how many times i slashed & cry. well, i just hope thay everything will be fine. but its seem to be worse. well, i dun have any hopes for the friendship anymore. they make me feel that without me they are more happy. well, if like that i rather not be with them. & they will be happy. anyways, thanks anne. :D
but i don't see that they want me back, so i gave up. i'm super tired of this already. though i regretted everything. coming to this sch, broke the firendship & saying " IHATETHEM"; haiis. anyways, thanks anne. :D"

Aunty Anne's here to rescue you! :D

Ok, enough joking.

I know how you feel because I felt that before too. Two times. So I know how you feel. You just can't help it when you say "IHATETHEM" because you treasure the friendship too much. You are afraid to loose them. You trusted them a lot and you cannot believe that they did this to you, so you are hurt. I was too.

I remember the time when Chantel gave me the Corrinne May CD. I went back to home listen to it and I cried after listening to "Shelter". It was so touching. Corrinne said in her MySpace that this song is about friendship. Some friends don't give you the sense of protection while some do. Some encourage you. Some don't.

But at least you're not stubborn, unlike me. You at least admitted that youshouldn't have wrote all those things on your blog.

But just remember, no matter what they say, ignore them. Don't let what they say or call you affect your mood.

Hope this cheers you up. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home