Thursday, September 27, 2007

A new day, a new way.

English paper down! ^^ Tomorrow's Chinese! :( I chose topic 3 for my English composition. I think the question goes like this, "Write a story on how you stood up fr someone when he/she was treated unfairly." So I wrote about my cousin, Nick. Yeah, don't ask me why I wrote about him. It just suddenly struck me, seeing ho my aunt doesn't even CARE about his studies.




Brief Translation of what Myolie wrote on her blog:
我與bosco在"我的野蠻奶奶2007"中, 有床上戲, 而且是好激烈, 我沒有很順從他,
我有掙扎…. 他也有受傷的….. 我們連枕頭也扯破, 羽毛亂飛,
不相信, 有圖為証的.


In "Wars Of In-Laws 2007", Bosco and I had a bedroom scene, and it is very intense. I struggled, and he was injured as well.
Even our pillow tore and all the feathers were randomly everywhere.
Don't trust it.. it's not real.. because the picture is an evidence



CAN YOU PLEASE SCREAM?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home