Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm So In Love With You

Okay, I don't know if I'm sensitive but this picture looks damn cute!



THE BEARS ARE KISSING EACH OTHER! Haha! Okay, I'm sick to actually point that out. But still...! The second picture is even cuter can! Myolie and Bosco looks like they PURPOSELY wanted their bears to kiss! Ohmygod, I'm thinking too much! Obbession!

Oh & Myolie's hair is brown! Waiyi Lau! See lah! :D

EOY's are arriving to me at full speed! Anne must revise, cannot slack. You have to do well to make your parents proud of you [like that will happen]. After EOYs Anne, let's go K-Box with Chantel and friends! :D SING OUT HEARTS OUT!

What TVB Series should I rent? I've watched ALOT already, just to kill time at home during the weekends. I've recently finished The Green Grass of Home and that show is wonderful! I like the chemistry between Christine & Sunny :D Sunny likes to help Christine because he told her one story that made her change. Nobody, not even me, would have imagined that Sunny used to be like Christine in the past!

And I can't get into TVBSquare Boscolie thread! What the hell lah! I wanna go see if got Boscolie news! Pictures! Videos! SONGS! ANYTHING! -pulls hair-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home