Friday, September 28, 2007

句句我爱你

Alright, I'm obbessed with Kary Ng now. I love her songs! Especially *句句我爱你*! So nice lah!

Okay, tomorrow going K-Box with Chantel & Natalie. Going to study with Chantel before we meet Natalie. HISTORY. HISTORY. HISTORY. WHY DOES THE WORLD HAS SUCH A RICH HISTORY? Sigh...

Ng Zhuoling & Lee Siting dumped Shermin now. I seriously think that they're dumping people because they listen to only ONE side of the story. I hate them to hell. How I wish they can just disappear and never return. How I wish that they just die.

Ok, enough emo-ing.

Took bus home with Stephanie just now. She was sad so I tried to cheer her up and I think I didn't manage to. Hope she's feeling better already, cause I don't like people who are sad all the time. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home