Friday, December 21, 2007

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.
Woah, my legs hurt. Haha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAIYI BESTIE!!
Hope you like your present! :D It's about Chocolates anywayyy!

Oh yes, I've made Natalie A VERY NICE Christmas/birthday present, oh and yes, her birthday's on X'mas too. I hope she can come to my aunt's house, I wanna celebrate her birthday too.

-----

Anyway, today I got pulled out of bed by my mum, she was nagging and nagging and nagging, so I woke up and started to nag and nag at her. We ate downstairs at the coffee shop, took a bus to Bedok Interchange, then took a train to Suntec to meet my aunt and cousins.

Met them and then after a while, my aunt asked me to buy Yami Yogurt!! So my 5 year old cousin came along with me, I shared with him a cup. Bought for my aunts another two cups of peanut filling. Then, we walked around. Then I went to MAKE-A-BEAR! hahah!

Then went to Converse, bought my school shoes. My mum gave my sis $50 to spend, so my sis, cai and I went to Marinaa! OMG, I SWEAR, THE SHIRTS ARE SO NICE THERE.

I bought Waiyi's present there, then I bought another shirt, it has big wordings:

"I'm a bitch with days ending with Y."

LOL. Paid for it, Then we went to walk around, finally, we went to Tampines to give Waiyi her birthday present. :D LOL, she asked me to stay for the cake, but I can't cause of my sis and cai. SORRY WAIYI! :(

Then met my mum at EastPoint shopping mall, ate dinner and now HOME!~ :D

-----

10 days to WOIL2!
4 days to Christmas.
1 day to WOIL2 promotion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home