Monday, December 10, 2007

Oh yes, yours truly is here again to start flaming people. I have one person to flame today:

[x] NicoleNikkiPoo. What a childish name pls.

Ok, first one. NicoleNikkiPoo.

You're childish, stop copying people you idiot. No sense of originality, no life. If you need a life, please get one from me. I have evidences and witnesses that you are a copyfruitcake, and that you are desperate please. I know I shouldn't disturb "innocent" people like -ahem- you, but I just can't help it. Whenever I see or hear someone telling me about a poser, I juust have to write about them.

You see, you rejected my sister's boyfriend once, and now that my sister and her boyfriend are together, you are desperate to show to them that you have a boyfriend too.

And you're 17 for Goodness sake.

And I didn't know that you were 17, until my sister told me. I thought that you were younger than my sister. See, how childish you are!

BFFs never exist, they'll betray you one day kid. They will, trust me. Best F****ing Friends, you know? They'll let you secret out to the whole world, they don't care about you.

I don't like people like you, people who piss my sis off. I don't like copyfruitcakes too. Don't know what that is? Go search up the dictoinary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home