Monday, November 19, 2007

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was amazing. The flying car, the effects, the REAL fire... Everything. It was worth the money actually. And for your information, a ticket costs like $142. I have proof if you don't believe me.

Drats! I should have bought the soundtrack than the book! Ahh! Never mind, I'll find it myself, or I'll ask my mother to buy it for me somewhere... The songs were good, I like the one where Caractacus Potts and Truly Scrumptions were on top of the musical box [at this point, they were already in love with each other because of that "nearly-kissing-scene" at the beach where they had a picnic with Caractacus' children.] and they were singing that song. Really sweet song, and at the last part of the song, they were not supposed to break, but they did and they looked into each other's eyes! THAT WAS SO SWEET CAN!

AND THE CAR REALLY FLEW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home