Sunday, October 28, 2007

8.5

I WILL NEVER LET YOU FALL.

Really lazy to blog these days, sigh. I'm NOT gonna post my exam results, but I failed 5 subs. LOL. But I went to Sec two lah, cause of my English. I JUST LOVEEEEE ENGLISH! (:

Alright, I can't believe MST gave me a VERY GOOD for my conduct. LOL.

Alysha cried yesterday, I cried with her. And I can't stand it when people cry. When I see people cry, I'll cry too. So when she cried, I cried. Then when MST told us that nobody in our class retained, Ally hugged me and cried AGAIN. LOL. I cried along too.

We were very happy that none of us retained.

Oh and, congrats to DAWN EMELIA LEE the Boscolie fanatic for getting the 1st position in class and the 3rd position in the WHOLE Normal Acadamic level! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home