Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pissed.

Okay, I'm VERY lazy to talk about yesterday. But still...

I met Natalie yesterday at 11am in CityLink Mall, we walked past H2O, this shop. Natalie's dad is like the manager for all the branches, I think, in Singapore so he knows ALOT of staff. Apparently, the lady that was working there knew Natalie, so when we past by there, Natalie ran. HAHA. So scared for what?!

Then we walked to Suntec, Mango to meet Chantel. Then we TRIED to find for Donut Factory but we kept getting lost. And we found it, near Carrefore. We wanted to queue there but we couldn't bring food into KBox. So never mind, we'll come back later.

Then we went to eat at Pepper Lunch! Hahah! So fun! LOL! My salmon tasted more like butter than the fish itself. Hahah.

We headed to KBox after lunch! We weren't hyper yesterday, but towards the end of our time limit, we became hyper again! LOL. HACKEN LEE.

After that, we went back to Donut Factory to buy donuts but then, THE QUEUE WAS SO BANANA LONG CAN! FTW! LOL. Chantel said that she'll help me buy Yummy Donuts! :D

Then we went back to CityLink Mall, Natalie ran past H2O again, we shopped at Click-Six. I tell you, the stuff there rocks. I almost wanted to buy the whole shop LOL. But it's expensive! :( But it's nice! we bought friendship rings, but it's not about friendhsip, about love LOL. I've got the LOVE, Chantel's got the LIKE, Natalie'ts got the YOU. I wanted to buy another one but I had no money. :( So in the end, I bought a Cherry ring for $11.90. So ex but it's heavy and nice! LOL.

Anyway, two pics before I end this blog post.




I like this picture! :D

ANNE AND AMANDA! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home