Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bubbly.

[Listening to: Bubbly - Colbie Caillat]

I feel like seriously spraying Baygon into those people's mouths. So poser can! Well, I understand why cause they just need attention, they're desperately trying to GET attention and well, I'm blogging about them now. So they got the attention that they needed.

Let me tell you a secret:

ZHUOLING SUCKS.

Oh? I told you that already? Then read this:

SO DOES HER ZOO ANIMALS, THE DOGS WHO LISTEN TO HER. THEY'RE BOOTLICKERS (Don't know the word? Go kill yourself.) AND THEY'RE PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO THEIR OWNERS.

Hah. Oh and, please STOP locking and changing your blog URL. Like what my sister says, "Little-miss-private".

Oh and, sister, Nicole and Zhuoling should be best friends. Let's introduce them to each other. They can play the game we call, "LET'S COPY PEOPLE!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home