Thursday, October 18, 2007

Your Guardian Angel

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo! TVBSquare forum is lagging! Sigh. I hate it when it happens to me! RAWRR!

HAHA. School today was slack. Although we got back some of our papers, we haven't received our overall marks yet. Miss Norhana didn't come today so we didn't get back our English papers and I really want to get back my English papers! Sigh. Anyway, after school, I followed Stephanie to Parkway and we saw my mom with her boss. LOL. I promised Stephanie that I'll download Maple, (yeah, I know I swore never to return there, but I just want to return there. I promise I won't get addicted!) and Audition, which I think my computer won't have enough space.

TAGGGGG REPLIEESSS

Shermin: Yeah! I don't the fact that SG alwaaaaaaaaaaaays loves to copy HK dramas!

Roycelyn: Yep, Japan's killing dolphins! You can log on to Google, search for Dolphin Massacre and click on the first one. But I have to warn you, watch it only after you've eaten and you're not planning to eat anymore,

Charmaine: Will do! :D

ALLY: Replied you in school. LOL.

Emelia: I thought you told MST that he smelt like a baby! LOL. I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home