Friday, November 02, 2007

stronger.

:D

I'm not dead.

Wonderful you must be thinking. Anne's not dead!

I'm just lazy to update about the latest happenings. Hooray! D:

Okays. I don't know what I'm talking about. Haha. Right. Okay, whatever. Let me update you about what happened these few days in point form.

[x] I'm back in maple. {ChaosArchAnn, level 28 thief}
[x] Natalie's in Hong Kong now. I know. It hurts.
[x] I'm currently on episode 18 on The Ultimate Crime Fighter. I know. I'm slow.
[x] I'm finally playing Audition, but I'm not getting the hang of it and I'm not going to continue playing it.
[x] I'm loving Muttons more & more.
[x] Baby Mutton {from Whatthebleah! @ 987fm} got run over by a car by Vernon and Vernon's replaced weird people to take over his role in Whatthebleah! Like, Fruit [?!] Mutton. Okay, weird much.
[x] No Boscolie craze these days, where are the freaking reporters? ##&@*!(&#@!(*! We need Boscolie news YAW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home