Monday, November 12, 2007

1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with; I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by LOL, I RIPPED THIS FROM RACHEL'S BLOG.

FAVOURITES

Favourite Colour: I love white, grey and black. And no, I'm not emo.
Favourite Food: I love Japanese food!
Favourite Movie: Hmm, that Hong Kong movie called Love is Not All Around.
Favourite Sport: I don't like sports, but... I play Volleyball.
Favourite Day: Saturdays!
Favourite Season: Winter.
Favourite Ice-cream: Haagen-Daz.
Favourite Country: Hong Kong, although I've not visited there.

CURRENTS

Current Mood: Sleepy, tired.
Current Clothes: Black shirt and green shorts.
Current Desktop: Boscolie! Perfect love! (haha)
Current Time: 11:11PM (MAKE A WISH!)
Current Surroundings: Err, my room? LOL.
Current Annoyance: My sister screaming, "OHMYGOSH!! BOSCO'S SO EVIL IN DICEY BUSINESS!" -.-

FIRSTS

First Best Friend: I still remember her, her name's Lisa.
First Crush: No idea.
First Movie: No idea.
First Lie: No idea. Hehe.
First Music: Err. The Alphabet song?

LASTS

Last drink: Barley. *bleah*
Last Car Ride: Yesterday night, after picking up my aunt from the airport.
Last Crush: Err, there's no LAST CRUSH anymore. xD Heh. If you read my blog...
Last Phone Call: Today with Natalie - she had news to tell me. HAHA.
Last CD played: Hmm, Corrinne May's Beautiful Seed?

HAVE YOU EVER....

Have you ever dated one of your good friends: ALL MY GOOD FRIENDS ARE GIRLS! LOL!
Have you ever broken the law: Nope, I don't smoke or drink. SO HOLLY MUDSHIT, STOP SPREADING RUMOURS ABOUT ME.
Have you ever been arrested: Nope.
Have you ever been on TV: Yeps. On The Arena, that debating show. I was in the audience.
Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: Nope. I'm not stupid. -.-

Random 5 things you are good at: Screaming Bosco and Myolie's name, writing fanfics, watching HK Dramas, talking on the phone, drinking iced lemon tea.
4 things you've done today: Eat, Drink, Screamed Bosco and Myolie's name, talking on the phone.
3 things you can hear right now: MUTTONS @ MIDNIGHT! (the radio), my typing, my family except me watching Dicey Business outside.
5 People to tag: Natalie, Waiyi, Stephanie Lim, Samuel, Alysha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home