Saturday, November 03, 2007

SHOPPING :D

Yeppies! I finally went shopping! Yay! I got two new pairs of shoes and a bag! Okay, okay. Let me tell you the details.

Went out with my sis to meet my mum at CityLink Mall then we went shopping! But first, we went to eat at Pepper Lunch! That place seriously rocks okay, so fun to cook. :D Then, we headed to Wisma Atrium where I went to buy Charles and Keith shoes! There was one shoe, which I so totally dig, but it didn't have my size! It has heels btw. So in the end I bought a pair of flats. Then we went to meet my aunt at Tangs where we walked around, then we went to Far East Plaza :D

I bought another pair of shoes, flats AGAIN. I SO LOVE THIS ONE! :D Then we walked around, going into one shop, then going out, going in again. Going out. Until I found a bag that I so totally LOVE that I managed to convice my mom to buy it for me. So she bought it for me. It's love okay. Seriously, i'm so gonna bring it to school when school reopens.

Anyway, going off now. Tata! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home