Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hehe... Everyone who is going to receive Myolie tomorrow, please rmr you bring: -

[x]Notebook {in case myolie wants to sign in it}
[x]a ZIG marker pen, the double sided one
[x]A CAMERA!! LOL!!

Okay, I'm going nuts. MYOLIE'S COMING TO SINGAPORE! HOORAY! 8D



I'm done with The Ultimate Crime Fighter. Yup, I miss that show though. The ending was okay, at least TVB told us what happened to all of the characters. I was rooting for a Moses and Gigi Lai ending at first, but when Gigi died, I started to root for a Moses and Yoyo ending. And, there really was! HOORAY! I love Yoyo Mung. ^^

I think there's gonna be tons of pictures tomorrow, since Myolie's coming over to Singapore! I'm going to camwhore with Natalie and the rest of the Boscolie sisters tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home