Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wow. It's been 4567145960486131 days since I've posted and my blog looks likes there's spiders already. Anyway, many things happening this week!

Wednesday: The Ultimate Crime Fighter Disc 13 comes out! THREE CHEERS FOR THE UNCLE AT MY RENTAL STORE!

Thursday: Myolie's coming down to Singapore! I'm going to the airport with Natalie, Waiyi [HOOORAY!], Wei Ru and Candy. Wei Ru and Candy are my Boscolie sisters. KEKE~!

Friday: I dunno what to do, but I know that Waiyi is going to Hong Kong. -BASHES WAIYI-

WOIL2007 will be broadcasting on 1st Jan 2008. -cries- WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY!! I wanna see more Boscolie and Boscolie and Boscolie and Boscolie and Boscolie and that ever-so-hot-kissing-scene! I sound so pervertic but, it's every Boscolie fan's dream! Sigh. TVB is mean!

I can't wait for the TVB 2008 calendar to be out, although I don't like this year's style (because they put BoTa, and frankly, I don't like Bota, together whereas Myolie was with Gallen Lo and Joe Ma) but I kind of like the June month. I'm starting to like NANCY WU! LOL! She's VERY adorable in At Home With Love.

I want Raymond Lam's new album! It's called, Finding you In Loving Memory and HE IS SO &#*@)&#(*! HOT ON THE COVER OF HIS ALBUM!

That reminds me, I wonder who's going to sing the WOIL2007 themesong and subthemesong? LOL.

Burning Flame III. Bosco's going to be in it and I heard that a lot more actresses will be in it (Esther Kwan, Miriam Yeung etc.) but it's still not confirmed. When the reporters asked Bosco who's confirmed to be in the female cast, Bosco said, "There is a surprise." WOW. Bosco! Well, many Boscolie fans were thinking, "Myolie doesn't have any series planned for 2008 yet... Maybe she's in Burning Flame III!" Can you imagine that? I think I'll go NUTS! *#@()&$@*!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home