Wednesday, December 05, 2007



Okay, I can't take it anymore. I've been reading all those rude and stupid comments about how overrated Wars of In-Laws is and how those people are SO NOT looking forward to it.

Okay, I shall admit it first, I am a die hard Boscolie fan. So this post will be a bit baised.

-----

Maybe I'm the only person who agrees that Heart of Greed is too overrated. The show was too draggy in my opinion.

However, I still fully agree with some people that Wars of In-Laws is NOT overrated. The script was good and the characters were funny and mean at the same time. Even Chan Hoi Yee managed to make the audience hate her, which proves that her role in the series was great.

When word of Wars of In-Laws 2007 was going to flim, many Boscolie fans were overjoyed. We've been waiting for this to happen, for the sequel to be filmed soon. And when the series had completed fliming, many of us prayed hard that it'll be released soon.

But no, apparently TVB is making fun of us.

Plus, from the TVB series that I've watched in my whole entire 13 year life, I believe that no other TVB series has a TWO love triangle. In WOIL2007, there is two, one is Vivien Yeo and the other is Suki Chui.

This series is NOT exaggerated, ridiculous, and nonsense.

In WOIL, the producers managed to squeeze in many ups and downs in the Ning Family, from Liza finding out that Myolie is a bandit, to Myolie finding out that Bosco is "Nameless", to Liza being poor, to Myolie's aunt disappearing into thin air and of course, to the whole country knowing that Bosco is "Nameless" too. They managed to tell us what happened to all the casts.

However, in many TVB series these days, they don't They focus too much on the main characters that they "abandon" the supporting ones.

Why are many people anticipating WOIL2007? You must ask. It's because many people want to see the quarreling scenes between Myolie and Liza, the love scenes between Bosco and Myolie and the jealousy scenes when or if Myolie sees Bosco with either Suki Chui or Vivien Yeo together.

But I still don't get it though.

Why are people hating Myolie more and more? When many of them see a Myolie series, they immediately turn their heads around and say, "I'm so not going to watch this."

I have prove if you would like, but I shall not post it up on this blog post as it might offend some people.

For example, in "When Dogs Love Cats", the cast is great, the storyline is a lighthearted one. Like if you are stressed or feeling down, you can watch it. I admit that it's stupid if you watch dogs and cats talking at each other but, don't cartoons show that too? Aren't you STUPID to watch cartoons that involves cats and dogs talking to each other then?

When I heard that there is going to be a HOG sequel, I was like, "Not again!" Yes, although I loved the cast, but the show was too draggy! I didn't like it and I skipped a lot of scenes.

On a heavier note, the Bota fans in Asianfanatics are rude. I can't believe I'm saying this but I have to.

They try very hard to be funny when they can't be. They try very hard to not let people love Boscolie but they can't. People love Boscolie because of Boscolie's charm. They love Boscolie because of their natural love. I love them too because of their smile and the way that are comfortable with each other - even in the presence of reporters. Bosco takes good care of Myolie on the sets of WOIL2007.

Even in the 38th TVB Anniversary, they were not afraid of the reporters, they still openly held hands tightly and walked down the red carpet. And when Bosco received his "Most Improved Actor Award", he still gave a peck on Myolie's cheek.

In the recent rumours of them going out to have a night-snakc, if it were other artises, they would already have ran out of the restaurant and have gone home. But Bosco didn't, instead he asked the reporters why or what they were doing here.

So that's it for my ramblings. It really is a load of my chest.

P.S: ASIAN TELEVISION AWARDS IS ON TODAY ON CHANNEL 5, AT 7.30PM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home