Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy birthday Natalie! (: Although your birthday's like going to be over in 30 mins or so. Teehee.

Okays, TODAY! (:

Waiyi stayed over my house yesterday! HAHAH! She was tsoning all the time, and I feel so bad asking her to sleep on my sister's sleeping bag. D: Anyhow, went out with Waiyi at about 10.30am, walked to the bus stop, then we took a bus to Bedok Interchange. Rushed to take the mrt. Waiyi went to chruch with Natalie's present, while I went to Pasir Ris, was going to Escape to celebrate Natalie's birthday! So I met Chantel, Stephanie and Natalie at the mrt station, we walked to the bus interchange, took a bus to Downtown East!

We walked into Escape, bought our tickets, and we roamed around.

Like what the, who's suggestion was it to get on the Wet and Wild ride? I was soaking wet okay?! My shorts was wet, my shirt was wet AND my hair was wet. Even my bag was wet. The ride was fun, except that the 15 metre slide was freaking scary, I thought I was about to like, fall out of the "boat". I was screaming my fcking heads off, Chantel wasn't cause she was closing her eyes. And the water smelled damn...

YUCKY.

Ok, after that ride, we roamed around again.

Then we decided to ride on the FAMILY COASTER or whatever you call that. It wasn't that scary, but I hated the sounds though. My ear drums almost broke.

After that, we went to the park! :D We walked and walked to find Chantel's sister and her family. Then we went the wrong way!! Like... wtf! Then FINALLY Chantel's sister came with her aunts, I cycled a bit before we said godbye to Chantel.

Natalie's dad fetched Stephanie and I to Vivocity. Called Waiyi, and she told me that she was reaching the Outram mrt station. So Stephanie, Natalie and I went to KIM GARY RESTAURANT to eat our late lunch. I swear, the food there is fcking nice, and there were Bosco phamplets to promote their sponsor, which is like Bosco Wong :D. It was damn cute okays. I even took the paper. Hahha...

Then Waiyi met us at the restaurant. Waiyi passed to her my present to Natalie. Atfer Kim Gary's, we sort of seperated cause I wanted to buy a cake for Natalie. So Waiyi went with me to AWFULLY CHOCOLATE to buy for her a FUDGE CAKE!

We had a surprise for her, and I'm lazy to type out the details. :D

Gosh, the train back to our houses was so fcking crowded!! I was practically dying in the mrt, smelling B.Os, angmoh's armpits that were above my head (VERY INSULTING CAN!! IT MEANS THAT I'M SHORT!!), dozing off while standing up (!! WAIYI DOZED OFF!), squeezing into the mrt like sardines and the kiasu Singaporeans who snatch seats in the mrt!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home