Sunday, March 09, 2008

Jeff Dunham.

I think that Jeff Dunham is frickin' hilaaaariousss. ESPECIALLY WALTER! Oh god.

ANYWAY, got back my Term One results. Really wasn't expecting my results, but yeah had a huge surprise.

Aunt's in Switzerland now, for a week. She's going there again from August till end of this year. 5 months. How amazinggg. She's going to Hong Kong on April. Mum asked if I could go, she said yeah but it's during the school term. She bought two new laptops yesterday, one for herself and the other for my elder cousin. Rich person.

The Seventh Day is getting better in terms of Kevin and Niki's relationship. Mum loves that show and she's really IN LOVE with it, too bad she works late everyday and can't watch it until Sundays. Sister's going to rent it again later after she's back. I'm up till episode 9, Mum's up till episode 6, sister's up till 6 too. I detest Bosco's hair in there, his fringe is O_O.

Mum just won't let me rent Tai Gik. She said it's boring and stupid cause Raymond's in it. Like, ugh. Nevermind, I shall ask Sister to rent it for me.

Ugh, I can't be bothered to do History and Chinese homework. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home