Saturday, January 12, 2008

One Missed Call.

WHOOO! One Missed Call rocked. :D Go watch it lahh! :D

My sister told me that Body #19 was even scarier. And it's NC-16, how can I watch it? Hahahh... Jokes, jokes.

Anyway, I didn't plan to go out today because I was very tired after the camp. But Weiru asked me out so I agreed, she was with Shuyi sis. :D So I met them with messy hair (!!) in Tampines' Golden Village. We were going to watch One Missed Call. We bought Nachos! :D

We went into the cinema hall and then after a few minutes, the movie started. It was quite scary, considering the fact that people die after hearing their last conversation. Ok, that sounds scary now. hahhaa. BUT THE RINGTONE IS NICE! Am I the only one who likes it? Well no, my sister even used it as her ringtone for her handphone. x)

Weiru bought for me TVB Magazine #549! BOSCOLIE =] Then Shuyi, Weiru and me went to print Boscolie photos! HEHHE! We printed like 16 of them, and we were "hiding" them from the public. HAHHA. Ok.

Anyway, my mum rented WOIL2 disk 2 for me. :D Although I watched it already... HAHAH. Ok, I know. I'm random.

Waiyi is missed and loved.
Chantel has to get well soon.
Natalie cannot go to Hong Kong without me during CNY, I'll miss her.
Clique is forever loved!
Boscolie sisters are missed and loved too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home