Friday, December 28, 2007



And no, my nephew wasn't crying in the photo. He was trying to smile, but he made that face instead. Omfg, I love my nephew. He's so freaking cute! :D

I'm lazy to blog. Gosh, this is the first time you've heard it from Anne "I'm lazy to blog." I'm serious.

Boscolie madness these days, plus Waiyi's Fiona Sit madness. You know the Fiona who acted in On The First Beat, a HK series which I chionged in like, 2 days? That's her! LOL! I went K-Box with Waiyi and she was singing her song over and over and over and over again. Shouldn't have introduced the song to her! :/

Anyway, awfullychocolate's CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE IS FREAKING NICE CAN!! I'M SO ADDICTED TO IT NOW. THANKS TO WAIYI BESTIE! :D I feel like buying another cake and eating the whole dman thing, even if it makes me fat. But I need the fats, cause I'm thin.

Sherryn likes Myolie in WRTL! o_O I think Samolie's cute there, and I looooooove Sammul Chan's baby face! But, Sherryn doesn't like Boscolie! WHYWHYWHYWHY! Just for laughs. I was in my cousin's house for X'Mas dinner with Waiyi and we were watching the Wars of In-Laws 2 previews from Astro on Demand and we were like &#@*(!&#@!(*&#(*! whenever we saw a Boscolie scene. Especially the part when Bosco proposed to Myolie. I was trying to ask Waiyi to translate one part when suddenly...

BOOM.

Oh behold, a blackout! We were like, -_____-;;

I need TVB Star Awards now. Dammit. >:(

Going out with my nephew tomorrow! Pictures tomorrow! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home