Friday, April 18, 2008

ONE LITRE OF TEARS REVIEW

One Litre of Tears



WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD. READ IF YOU WANT TO.

“Right now if I don’t write down the things in my heart, tomorrow..then I would forget it and it will disappear..”

I really want to recommend this series to all of my friends and silent readers out there. I'm not really a fan of Japanese dramas but this drama really caught my eye one day when I saw it on asianfanatics.net forum. So I clicked on it and yeah I decided to watch it after I saw the reader's comments and sadly, spoilers. :l

But of course I skipped the spoilers haha.

At the starting of episode one, for the first ten minutes I started to tear, and then gradually it became a cry. I started crying for almost all the episodes. Personally, I really like episode 8 the most because that was the episode that made me cry the most.

I really like Aya's family in the show. When her sister Ako found out about Aya's sickness, she helped her do everything, and when she saw her brother being embarrassed by Aya's sickness, Ako pulled him home and gave him a huge scolding. That scolding was full of tears and sadness. Ako then ran up to their room and took out her brother's soccer shirt. It turns out that Aya had been sewing his name on his sleeve for him the whole night.

That was another scene that I love.

Aya's mother was a strong woman who helped her daughter get through ten years of her life in midst of her sickness. Aya too was a strong young lady did not let her illness get the better of her. She did everything she could by herself, and she didn't like the feeling of relying to others. She did her best in the rehab station, she tried to stop crying, she tried hard not to feel unwanted and useless.

I feel that her family really supports her very much. Aya's family has been through everything with her.

Before I end this short review, I shall post this song for you:



Enjoy!

edit
This is the scene I was talking about!

The Ako puh the brother one. HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home