Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Super Trio Supreme

YAY.

Super Trio Supreme rocks my socks. I love this new season! I wonder if there's going to be a Rumoured Couples episode where all the rumoured cuoples like Bosco and Myolie, Moses and Bernice, Linda and Raymond, Tavia and Ron etc. go on teh show and act liek couples roflmao! :D It'll be soooooooooooo sweet!

I can't find episode 17 of D.I.E.! :((((((( I wanna watch it sooooooooo badly!

Eh, there's this quote that Eric Tsang tells Bosco about this game posture (his posture).

"Imagine this: You go out for a drink with your friends, but you don't want Myolie (Bosco blinks a lot.) to know but then she found out. Your reaction will the be same as this (posture given to you now)."

LOL, I WAS LAUGHING MY HEADS OFF! AHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home