Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Nine in the afternoon.

Into the room when it's nine in the afternoon.

Aw, mummy! She came home late last night, and I assume tonight too since Jabez had an operation today in the morning, and I couldn't tell mummy that Natalie already lent me Heart of Greed dvds! Aw.

Panic at the Disco is love<3

School's very slack this week, cause it's BMW! Oh god, I prefer to have lessons ok, I hate hate hate hate the hall. :(

Gave up on The Seventh Day. I think Tai Gik's much much much better. Tai Gik has Derek Kwok! HAH. He was so cute in WOIL2, cause he was acting as gay in order to 'protect his true identity' because he was married (This reminds me of Bosco protecting his identity as But Lau Ming aka Nameless in WOIL1.) Mummy still doesn't want to rent Tai Gik for me cause she said that it's boring. But mummy, it's only 25 to 30 episodes!! Although I heard that TVB made it to 25 episodes, that means we can expect a really rushed ending. Down with rushed endings cause WOIL2 had a RUSHED ENDING and they didn't tell us if Bosco and Myolie had a kid or not, unlike WOIL1!!

Argh, yesterday I was watching the scene where Raymond died in a car accident in Heart of Greed and I cried! OMG, he was already having internal bleeding but he still called Linda Chung and told her a point that he thought about in his car before the accident to help her win her case. It was so sad okay, I cried like shzt! When he was talking to Linda, there were blood coming out of his nose! :((((

"Shueng Tsoi-Sum, I need to concentrate on my driving. I will call you back when I'm home."

AND HE NEVER DID! :(((((((((((((( That was the last time Linda heard his voice, and talked to him!

:(((((((((

Okay, that was equally as sad as the WOIL2 Bosco and Myolie divorce scene. I CRIED MORE. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home